CONNECT, LEARN & GROW
This forum brings together a community of Business Intelligence professionals providing a platform for leading executives to share the challenges faced, successes made and the stories created.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU ?
- “Connect”stands for various possibilities to connect with your peers and share experiences.
- “Learn”is all about knowledge sharing.
- “Grow”your knowledge, grow your network and finally develop your career/business!
The Business Intelligence Summit brings you:
- The opportunity to network and interact face to face with speakers, experts and peers to kick start your own business- from choosing your business structure to your tax affairs
- Best Practice Lessons from Business Intelligence professionals- how to successfully implement business intelligence strategies from initiation through to implementation and the best strategies to fit your business model
- Expert advice and tips – Expert advice and tips – how to turn your cash into high yield investments and appreciating assets – Investment tips from Robert Kiyosaki
- Experience from Women Entrepreneurs – Knowing the Terrain and Overcoming Challenges in the business world- Empowering women who aspire to be entrepreneur.
Early Bird Entry Fee £5
Regular Fee (on the day) £10
To register please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
University of London (Birbeck) Malet St London, WC1E 7HX
Places are strictly limited
SATURDAY 11 JUNE 2016
13:30 Registration Opens
14:00 Forum Commences
17:00 Closing & Feedback
The range of promotional opportunities at this event is extensive, from being the premier sponsor of the event which would include a speaking session, exhibiting through to placing an insert in the delegate pack.
Cedric Bell Consultant
Samuel Mendy Director, YBSM Partners
Victoria Onayemi Director, Vicom Accounting Services Ltd
Lorlett Hudson Founder, One Hand Cant Clap
John McKay Consultant
Julliet N Makhapila Director/Founder, Africa Diaspora Forum