Many businesses today have expanded and are continuing to expand in the global arena in search of higher profits and market share. Their success depends on a large extent on their ability to apply business concepts in foreign markets. Given this trend, there has been a big demand for people who are able to apply business principles in an international setting.
Typical Course Outline
- Introduction to international marketing
- Key challenges of conducting businesses in overseas markets.
- The theory of comparative v/s competitive advantage
- Strategic analysis of international marketing environment (macro factors and competitive forces)
- Selection of foreign country/market to enter
- Choice of market entry modes.
- Marketing mix in international markets
- international product management
- pricing for international markets
- international marketing communications
- international distribution and logistics
Next Available Course None